Friday, January 30, 2009

Nostalgia

I want to be here.



There are so many reasons I have Mexico on my mind, but ultimately it's my upcoming trip to Phoenix that's brought this on. I started thinking about the life I had in Arizona, and a little bit of it is coming back to me every day that I'm closer to being there, including everything about the many trips to Mexico. A wave of memories and nostalgia has hit me and I can feel this place, smell it and taste the salty, humid air and in my mind I'm there already. This photo may not portray the image of paradise for many people, but for me, there are few places in the world I'd rather be - a narrow view given my limited travel experience. But I think, at the end of the day, this place feels like home - and I wish I could be there again.

No comments: